Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Operation Awesome: Pixar and High-Impact Fiction

So in an effort to not over-exert myself this year, my first order of business is to better divide my time between my two blogs--this one, and the group blog I'm a part of, Operation Awesome.

So every other week, when I have a new Operation Awesome post, I will link to it from here. This week, I talked about Pixar, high impact fiction, and a few other things.

Here's the Pixar video I referenced in the post, in case you'd like a quick peek without clicking too many extra links:




Finally, I'm curious as to whether this is a format that might work for the blog. I'll still be doing author interviews (there are a few exciting ones coming up!) and I'll still have content here every Wednesday.

 So, are we down with the new format? Feel free to comment. 

2 comments:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

That's what I ended up doing with my blog when I joined OA! It worked fine for me. :)

Karen McCoy said...

Ha, I'm glad I'm not alone--though I'm not sure why it took me this long... :)